This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 23996
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028340804-Corporate Office
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Provides leadership and sets the strategic direction, mission, and vision of the central led vendor management program across all regions in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the enterprise.
• Sets enterprise strategy for vendor management.
• Sets vendor quality and pricing standards according to strategy for contracted or purchased functions and services.
• Provides input to leadership and oversight for vendor negotiations, contract development purchased equipment, supplies and services.
• Provides input to leadership and oversight for the design and delivery of metrics, reports and activities associated with the monitoring of contract performance, savings tracking, administrative fees, and rebates associated with purchased services contracts
• Provides leadership and oversight for the implementation of purchased services contracts.
• Provides leadership and oversight for the design of purchased services contracts.
• Analyzes performance metrics and ensures contractual obligations are met. Conducts audits to evaluate user satisfaction, vendor delivery, and compliance. Recommended changes to outsourcing vendors, contracts and services.
Work requires sitting at desk for prolonged periods of time while working at the computer or on telephone. Requires the ability to deal effectively with business partners and internal customers, promoting a positive image for the System. Includes travel to participating Alliance facilities and vendor sites as appropriate
Education, Experience and Certifications
Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience in vendor management, supply chain, risk management, or other related field, preferably in a healthcare setting. Project Management and Lean Management System knowledge required. Familiarity with vendor contract, ordering procedures, business practices, business language and financial analysis. Appropriate certification as required. ACHE Negotiation Certification Course preferred.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
• Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
• Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
• Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
Knowledge of all Windows Office Products, electronic data management, able to set up and maintain databases in Access or other database or financial systems as required.