This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 22938
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11051016641802-Environmental Services
Location: Charlotte - 2001 Vail Ave
Provides cleaning service in the facility to meet department quality standards.
• Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows a 7-Step cleaning process and the remaking of beds after disinfecting during discharge cleaning.
• Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows maintenance schedule for floors and carpets.
• Cleans fixtures, furnishings, walls, woodwork, floors, stairwells, interior windows, elevators/tracks, and exteriors of equipment.
• Empties trash, wipes and relines containers, operating compactor if necessary.
• Replenishes all disposable items such as soap, toilet paper, paper towels.
• Moves and resets furnishings to original locations following completion of job.
• Performs all methods of floor care in duties, including dust mopping, wet mopping, stripping, refinishing, spot cleaning, burnishing and extraction, using specified equipment.
• Requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, lifting up to 50-pounds; also pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing ladders that is generally inside.
• Contact with water and cleaning solution, potentially contaminated waste, including sharps and other bio-hazardous waste.
• Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions and complete written forms required; related experience preferred.
• On the job training will be provided.