Operations Associate II - Special Project
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 21286
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21011017244666-Special Project
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Develops and executes workflow processes and projects that promote efficiency, standardization, and high quality outcomes across the Medical Group related to practice operations, access, live answer, charge entry, coding, eligibility, referrals, revenue cycle, customer relationship management, and/or care coordination. Project scope is of intermediate or high complexity.
- Collects, reviews, and analyzes data related to assigned projects.
- Conducts time studies for various process improvement activities and compares performance prior to process changes and post implementation.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on certain aspects of practice operations as defined above in development of process workflows.
- Documents process workflows, develops job aids, documents process changes and publishes documents in an organized, disciplined format.
- Uses critical thinking skills to evaluate the current readiness for change and works to facilitate the change management process for all process and workflow changes for internal customers.
- Manages several projects at the same time.
- Trains teammates on various operational systems and/or new functionality through implementations as necessary.
- Interacts with providers, team members, and practice managers and implements stated organizational goals.
- Primary function will be supporting provider schedule and template optimization for ambulatory practices
Each teammate has the responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Associates Degree plus 2 years practice operations experience or 4 years of related clerical or clinical practice experience required.
Experience in Epic Cadence preferred. Bachelor degree preferred.