Registered Nurse WOW - 8M Med/Surg Tele - Day shift
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 9738
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12011053149364-Nursing - 8 Main
8 Main is a medical-surgical nursing floor with telemetry monitoring. The patient population is so diverse it makes 8 Main a great place to learn and grow.
- Provides professional nursing care for assigned patient(s) in one or more patient care departments according to State Board of Nursing Practice Act, American Nursing Association Code of Ethics and standards of practice and professional performance.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation for patients served.
- As an active participant in decisions related to patient care and nursing practice, serves as educator, colleague, researcher, advocate and leader.
- Must demonstrate competency in assuring quality care, Process Improvement, patient and employee safety, collaboration, consultation and professional development.
- Assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, delegating and evaluating patient care rendered by LPNs, technicians, Medical Receptionists and other staff.
- WOW positions require a minimum of one year's experience in medsurg acute care.
WOW positions- Work on weekends, added differential incentives
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Current valid nursing license or eNLC nursing license
- Current CPR required
We Welcome New Grads to apply.