Senior HR Consultant - Instructional Design - FT Remote
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 20479
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344016-Training and Development
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
***Instructional Design- Articulate Storyline 2 or 260 Experience*** Remote.
Leads consultative services and support for human resource issues and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates of Atrium Health (AH). Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of learning and development programs and initiatives. Designs and delivers key content and approaches. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of core areas of human resources for AH teammates and leaders.
- Applies instructional design methods, such as ADDIE and SAM and project management best practices to instructional projects and programs
- Coordinates with various divisions within the System to support and assess existing projects and programs and to help develop new initiatives, as appropriate.
- Analyzes and diagnoses the educational needs of the organization, teams and department in order to provide the appropriate education interactions as well as the best delivery methods to impact educational gaps and desired, resulting, measurable outcomes. Conducts needs assessments through research, interviews, surveys and focus groups.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, SMEs and internal L&OD team to create scope and sequence of curriculum to identify learning gaps, create project agreement, curriculum map and structure, outline and learner evaluation methods based on audience needs
- Organizes information and writes instructional materials (tutorials, job aids, references, audio and video scripts, videos, story boards, eLearning, instructor-led training that transform complex, industry-related information into professionally written, easy to understand, interactive courses and job aids.
- Develops learning solutions, performance support and on-the-job experiences in a variety of media and delivery methods, including instructor led, job aids and e-learning (Articulate Storyline 2 or 360), and tests them on the LMS
- Manages project timeline and resources (subject matter experts, vendors, contract personnel, and budget) to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule; sets priorities based on organization strategy, leadership and employee gap assessment and cultural shifts. This may include interviewing, focus group and shadowing clients.
- Delivers educational courses through classroom and virtual facilitation, discussion and group work utilizing adult learning principles and a variety of education methodology. This includes excellent platform delivery and facilitation skills as well as the utilizing of technology such as webinars, video, online courses and other media to assist in the best delivery methods.
- Communicates and works collaboratively within the organization to respond creatively to a rapidly changing environment and incorporates l as organization change initiatives, mission, vision and values and diversity and inclusion into learning products.
- Coaches and mentors team members through analysis of training/ performance needs, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of training.
- Informs organization of cutting-edge research and best practices in teammate/leadership development as, especially related to mobile learning, virtual webinar learning performance support and micro-learning.