Coordinator - Guest Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 11269
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11141004843615-Transition Services
Location: AH Cabarrus Main - 920 Church St N
Manages the administrative task supporting departmental operations. Monitors the operational budget betweendepartments in the following areas: travel requests, employee time sheets and office supplies. Coordinates and facilitates departmental educational programs, meetings, vendors, and or special events.
- Manages relevant information data bases, generates departmental reports and prepares a variety of documents.
- Manages department's office supplies, forms, uniforms and minor equipment following budgetary constraints. Keeps inventory of all patient transport equipment.
- Prepares disbursement payments to vendors. Maintains and verifies financial reports as it relates to goods and services.
- Assists leadership in developing and coordinating educational programs of interdisciplinary nature.
- Establishes and maintains departmental personnel files and manuals.
- Creates the new employees' training schedules and orientates new employees to the department; registers them for training classes and User ID's.
- Schedules staff meetings, coordinates trainings, seminars, conferences and travel requests.
The ability to courteously interact with others and serve their needs is essential. Able to perform in a fast-paced office environment with interruptions. May include sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking using repetitive wrist/arm motion frequently and must be able to lift up to 20 pounds. Must use frequent variable body movements, stretching, bending and reaching for filing, maintain records and storing supplies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business Management or Health Science preferred. 3 to 5 years of experience working in a hospital or medical environment, preferably in a management position. Excellent computer skills preferred.