Nurse Aide I - Atrium Health Skilled Nursing Virtual Interview Session
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 17493
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 41011008035174-Skilled Nursing Facility Administration
Location: APC - 4425 Golf Acres Dr
This position is Sign- on Bonus eligible.
Join us at our next virtual interview session scheduled for Tuesday August 31 from 2 to 5 p.m. for Nurse Aides at our Skilled Nursing Facilities listed below. Attendees will interview directly with leaders from different locations.
Register here: https://intsignup.indeed.com/interview/3f7fcdd8-8052-4abe-adb2-690db36cc0b0 to select your interview time.
We will be hiring for the following locations:
- Atrium Health Huntersville Oaks, 12019 Verhoeff Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078 US
- Atrium Health Sardis Oaks, 5151 Sardis Rd, Charlotte, NC 28270 US
- Atrium Health Jesse Helms Nursing Center, 1411 Dove St., Monroe, NC 28112 US
- Atrium Health Stanly Manor, 625 Bethany Rd., Albemarle, NC 28001 US
- Atrium Health Cleveland Pines, 1404 N Lafayette St., Shelby, NC 28150 US
The Nurse Aide I assists in providing patient care under the direct supervision and control of the Registered Nurse. Assists in maintaining a clean, safe patient environment and performs job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical and professional competencies as appropriate to the needs of the patient population served.
- Supports patients/residents with activities of daily living.
- Assists patients/residents with personal hygiene.
- Takes vital signs and height and weight measurements.
- Feeds and ambulates patients/residents according to specific procedures.
- Maintains patient/resident rooms in a clean and orderly condition.
- Observes and reports changes in patient/resident conditions.
- Orients patients/families to unit and instructs patient on safety measures.
- Assists with clerical work such as, including answering phones, entering data and maintaining medical records.
- Maintains stock supply items in inventory management.
- Performs duties as outlined in the scope of Nurse Aide I (per North Carolina Board of Nursing Nurse Aide I Tasks List).
- Perform technical tasks with appropriate training such as administering a 12- Lead Electrocardiogram test and routine venipuncture.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, stretching, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak and understand English in good understandable terms. Must have manual and finger dexterity. Physical abilities testing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Current listing with the DFS Nurse Aide Registry as a Nurse Aide I. Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support HealthCare Provider certification.