Project Manager - Atrium Health Foundation
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 15698
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 81011005140501-Administration
Location: AH Foundation Main - 208 East Blvd
Provide support for Atrium Health Foundation prospect development and grateful patient program activities as consistent with the fundraising objectives of the Foundation.
- Serve as a strategic partner for prospect development and development operations activities of the Foundation, including support of prospect research, management, and analytics activities as well as grateful patient program activities.
- Assume the primary responsibility of managing grateful patient program activities for the Foundation, including proactively identifying and confirming wealth and philanthropic screening results from patient prospect lists and clinical teammate referrals; leading grateful patient prospect distribution and reviewal with development staff; guiding and training development staff regarding HIPAA compliance and best practices for grateful patient portfolio development.
- Provide comprehensive prospect research program support, assuming responsibility for creating prospect research profiles, briefings, reports and lists for development staff by identifying and confirming wealth and philanthropic screening results from prospect research software as well as information acquired through publicly available sources.
- Collaborate with Director, Prospect Development and Foundation leadership to build and maintain a robust campaign prospect pool and pipeline of individual, corporate and foundation prospects as well as provide data analysis, develop gift pyramids, and design reports that align prospect development activities with campaign priorities.
- Provide strategic and intentional moves management program support, assuming responsibility for coordinating prospect management activity to maintain development staff portfolios, reporting development staff portfolio activity and leading periodic portfolio strategy sessions with development staff.
- Partner in the drafting, implementation and management of policies, procedures and best practices related to grateful patient fundraising and Prospect Development, maintaining standards for HIPAA compliance, APRA Code of Ethics and AHP Professional Standards of Conduct.
Will work in an office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Bachelor's level college degree required.
- Three to five years of professional experience in nonprofit development or advancement, preferably in health care.
- Preferred professional experience utilizing prospect research software, such as iWave, ResearchPoint, or LexisNexis for Development Professionals.
- Preferred professional experience utilizing fundraising CRM systems, such as Raiser’s Edge.