This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 15708
Department Name: 51011028342302-Human Resources Talent Acquisition and Workforce Admininstration
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Job SummaryLeads consultative services and support for executive talent acquisition needs, issues, and initiatives. Owns and drives the full recruiting life cycle (requisition opening to onboarding) for Atrium Health executives. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of talent acquistion for teammates and executive leaders.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Executive Recruiting. Set and execute the search strategy for Director and AVP positions within the enterprise
• Provide strategic guidance and become a trusted advisor to executive leadership matters related to top executive talent
• Advise, customize and bring expertise to the candidate experience
• Prepare and contribute to search status reports and lead client update meetings on active searches
• Successfully extend offer terms to executive candidates in collaboration with the Atrium Health Compensation team
• Manage internal promotions and transfers ensuring an exceptional teammate experience
• Provides support as needed to the Executive Recruiting Program Manager
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong client management skills and experience in negotiation, advising, and influencing executive leadership
• Exceptional search, candidate development and assessment skills and experience. Ability to advise, customize and bring expertise to the candidate experience
• Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios and grasp new concepts in response to new assignments and dynamic work environment.
• Experience using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques, including social networking channels & internet networking tools
• Demonstrated industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact-based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders
• 5 years of related experience required with at least 2 years within the healthcare industry preferred. Very strong preference for experience in both executive search firm and in-house corporate recruiting environments
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing for executive roles (either corporate or agency; experience preferably in both)