Assistant Vice President - HR Strategic Shared Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 15350
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342204-Human Resources Administration
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
The HRSS AVP is an HR strategic priority role leading Enterprise-wide operations for a comprehensive three-tier HR Shared Service (eHRSS) operating model – reporting to the Vice President of HR Strategy and Transformation. This role includes an emphasis on strong business acumen and business partnering skills, creative and strategic thinking, critical analysis planning and a relentless commitment to customer service. Drives business results through a focus on operational excellence, continuous improvement and employee/customer satisfaction ensuring that the evolving HR service needs of our leaders and teammates (and essential contact methods) are addressed in the most responsive and efficient manner possible with a focus on providing exceptional customer service to the organization. This includes establishing, meeting and continuously monitoring department goals and objectives while maintaining alignment with the strategic goals and objectives for Atrium Health and the Human Resource division.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs eHRSS operations across all Regions including virtual self-service (Tier-0), live agent Tier-1 and specialist support Tier-2.
- Develops talent and high performing teams, committed to the value of diversity and equity for performance excellence; leverages eHRSS as an HR career entry point, growing HR knowledge, skills, and ability.
- Demonstrates strong business partnering as a core position competency to effectively solution and execute with both business and HR leadership.
- Partnership across COE leaders (Enterprise and Region specific) to design and develop processes to drive consistency and enhance quality delivery of HR service center activities.
- Provides direction in alignment with the mission, vision, and values and ensures compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and standards of practice.
- Ensures high quality, consistent and efficient customer service and maintains procedures and standards.
- Monitors, coaches, and assesses customer service and/or transaction processing.
- Evaluates internal operating processes, systems and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness to customer requirements. Collaborates with all areas of HR, IS, Payroll and vendors to optimize results.
- Develops, measures, and reports on key performance indicators; leverages company resources to lower transaction costs, improve performance and responsiveness to customer needs. Optimizes SLA’s.
- Ensures a positive working relationship within the service center team and with customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the development and recommendations for operating and capital budgets and controls expenditures within approved budget objectives.
Ability to use personal computer and peripheral equipment. Ability to use video conferencing and interactive platforms. Ability to present to large audiences. Frequent standing, talking, and moving.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters’ degree in business, HR, Communications, Organization Development, or related fields required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR with at least minimum 3-5 years in or in-depth working with HR Shared Services operations (leadership role preferred)
- Experience working directly with senior business executives in an advisory capacity
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organization development, change management, employee relations, diversity, etc.
- SHRM S-CP, PHR or SPHR preferred
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
- Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need-to-know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
Personal Computer and peripheral equipment. Software and Contact Management Software & Mediums. Video Conferencing software and tools.