Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 5019
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 33101017240504-Administration - Operations
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Atrium Health Emerging Model Care Division is opening 2 brand new community based clinics offering comprehensive care and wrap around services to patients living in some of the most underserved communities/neighborhoods in Charlotte, NC.
We are seeking Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with a genuine passion to elevate hope and health for our patients and to contribute to the improvement of access & health equity for all. APPs will work with a family medicine physician and will be supported by a comprehensive care team who will help build a model of success for each and every patient.
· Team of 1 MD and 1 APP to open practice; and will hire additional APPs
· 100% outpatient
· Multiple primary care services offered to patients (preventative, acute, disease management) and multiple patient access points (in-person and virtual touch points with providers and other care team members)
· Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 8 pm; and Saturdays 9 am – 1 pm; (practices will start out on an 8 am - 5 pm schedule for several months)
· Providers will have rotating shifts and on-call coverage shared with other community clinics
· On-site lab and x-ray
· On-site access to 340b pharmacy medications
· On-site ancillary support staff (i.e., social workers, rad techs, community health workers, etc.)
· Patient-centered model of care
As part of Atrium Health, you will be a key member of our care team as well as connection to other Physicians, APPs, and Faculty in FM/IM primary care, A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise. With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.