Dispatcher - Pineville (Full-Time)
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 11085
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11071005441802-Environmental Services
Location: AH Pineville Main - 10628 Park Rd
Coordinates the flow of patient transports throughout the hospital; provides a timely turn around. Coordinates the workflow of the Patient Escort Department by dispatching assignments to the appropriate transporter.
- Answers multi-line phone calls within 3 rings following telephone etiquette guidelines.
- Documents all assignments into the electronic log sheet via the MS Access database.
- Coordinates the workflow of the Patient Escort Department by dispatching assignments to the appropriate transporter.
- Coordinates multiple trips when possible and prioritizes the manner in which staff are dispatched to allow for timely delivery to requested destination.
- Communicates any delays or issues to department requesting transport.
Prolonged periods of sitting. Must be able to push, pull, and lift weights up to 250 lbs with assistance.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of Level I NA training preferred. Bi-lingual preferred.