This job posting is no longer active.
Byron, GA, United States
Job ID: 14244
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12021053241601-Patient Access
Navigation Specialist (Registration Representative)
What you will do
- Perform accurate and timely registration functions.
- Assist patients with rapid registrations for walk-in patients and monitors all patients’ check-in process taking necessary action when check-in failures or changes to patient’s information occurs and possess superior problem-solving skills.
- Maintain quality performance and productivity standards.
- Assist with cash collections and accurate gathering of insurance information in accordance with EMTALA regulations.
What is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years of experience in Business, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial, Customer Service, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field may be considered in lieu of experience