LPN - Med/Surg - Atrium Health Union - PT Nights
Monroe, NC, United States
Job ID: 13495
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11081005630317-Nursing - Surgical
Location: AH Union Main - 600 Hospital Drive
Performs nursing care and assists with planning and implementing care for the comfort and well-being of the patient. Functions under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- Performs and/or assists with treatments, therapies, and procedures.
- Administers medications safely and per standard.
- Obtains necessary information to implement and update individualized nursing care plans.
- Provides and assesses effectiveness of patient and family education.
- Facilitates communication of patient needs across department lines.
- Conveys relevant information in change of shift report.
- Assists in retention of current and new team members.
Requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 75 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing required. Currently NC LPN license required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.