Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Intelligence
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 13694
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341716-Strategic Services
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Leads the development and execution of Strategic Services Group resources to ensure success of the SSG projects that drive the development and execution of the Systems roadmap. Provides thought leadership and direction to initiatives requiring the interfacing of strategy, analytics and intelligence. Focuses on Strategic Initiatives and works directly with executives, service line leaders, and other Strategic Services leaders, advances those initiatives through the application of expert analytics and insights.
This position can sit in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, or Macon, GA.
- Leads a complex, highly skilled team or portfolio of projects and works under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Develops, manages, prioritizes and executes multiple, concurrent projects involving multiple constituencies across the System
- Advises senior executive team on matters related to strategic analytics and intelligence or strategic planning maintaining confidentiality of all information
- Leads the development and execution of the most critical and complex projects within SSG
- Leads the identification of business needs for projects driving strategy execution
- Completes multi-level analysis of operational and market data to establish strategic direction.
- Provides clear and concise written summaries of findings and methods in preparation for client deliverables
- Prepares and presents compelling deliverables to influence the client’s decision-making
- Leads SSG departmental initiatives as a member of the SSG leadership team
Additional Essential Functions
- Collaborate with enterprise, regional and market leaders to employ data, analytics, and intelligence to inform strategy development, strategic or business plan formation, certificate of need initiatives, or other strategic related evaluation and decision-making at the enterprise, regional and market levels of the organization through internal and third-party data querying, complex data analyses and visualization, business need analysis, market performance forecasting, data governance and other activities to address senior leader requests.
- Develop and implement market-leading methods for data collection, analyses, visualization and inferential summarization by working collaboratively across the enterprise and specifically within the region and market.
- Contribute to the development and/or regular refreshing of enterprise strategy through market, competitor, and internal performance data and analyses.
- Lead a high-performing team including talent acquisition and development.
- Manage and prioritize a portfolio of concurrent projects, monitor industry knowledge and competitor insights, manage third party data and intelligence vendors, and implement a stakeholder engagement model that achieves and exceeds expectations.
Works in an office environment, sitting at a desk, working with a computer, talking on the telephone, and preparing reports and other statistical data. Some time is spent in meetings at a variety of facilities, makes presentation and offers advice to System executives. Occasionally requires standing, walking and traveling in personal car to other facilities. Occasionally requires carries up to 20 pounds of materials (files, projectors, laptops). Works rapidly and accurately under pressure, to work in a safe and effective manner, and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred.10 years of experience required. Demonstrated executive presence among other leaders and executives required. Demonstrated expertise in an analytic domain critical to SSG is required. Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools is required.
Additional Training and Certifications
- 10 years of experience in healthcare strategy, business, financial planning, healthcare operations, or consulting is required; experience in PowerBI, Tableau and other analytical platforms preferred.
- 10 years of experience in healthcare industry required.
- Experience managing complex projects and executive stakeholders required.