Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 11160
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21071017240504-Administration - Operations
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Provides data collection, management, analytics, and visualization support as a key capability and shared service for the Division of Community & Social Impact under the leadership of Director of Impact Evaluation in the dept. Community Health.
· Translates project impact goals and/or grant objectives into meaningful metrics
· Designs and implements data collection systems and protocols (quantitative and qualitative) using available technology platforms and monitors data quality
· Integrates data from multiple sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses
· Maintains appropriate code books, validation reporting, and other methodological records to ensure best practices for evaluation and grant management functions
· Prepares and presents results to both internal and external stakeholders through written reports and visualizations, serving as a key member of the project or grant team
· Identifies key insights from analyses to inform decision making, operations, and strategy
· Responsible for managing and adhering to project reporting deadlines related to evaluation including status updates for funders, internal, and external stakeholders
· Communicates effectively and collaborates with all stakeholders to support a unified, multi-professional approach to service delivery
Will work in office environment for preparing reports and documents or projects determined by leader.
Education, Experience and Certifications
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to extract, analyze, interpret and communicate data
· Ability to manage and prioritize requests of multiple stakeholders
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced healthcare environment with tight deadlines.
· Adaptability based on changing needs of the organization.
· Strong customer service orientation
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, or Technology Analytics or other related field from an accredited college or university is required; Master’s degree preferred. Minimum two years of experience in data analytics and ability to utilize data for problem solving and decision-support. Advanced computer skills with direct knowledge of data analytic tools such as Power BI, R, or SAS to conduct statistical analyses and visualize data through dashboards and other displays required.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
· Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
· Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
· Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
Computer, printer, software or peripheral equipment.