Supervisor - Technical Analyst - Call Center
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 10154
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342563-IAS Service Center Management
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Performs and manages teams performing maintenance, troubleshooting, research and fact-finding to respond to hardware, software, network and enterprise applications issues/requests in support of patient and non-patient care areas. Manages the day-to-day operations of team responsibilities as well as the administrative responsibilities for staff members. Manages projects, including major construction and renovations, committees, JCAHO, safety and training.
- Coordinates interdepartmental and intradepartmental services as appropriate. Maintains excellent communications with assigned facilities administration through routine meetings and correspondence.
- Coordinates implementation of standardized reporting for assigned facilities as specified by management.
- Implements and effective audit program to ensure timely compliance.
- Maintains awareness of major equipment problems at assigned facilities and reports status to the management and appropriate safety personnel.
- Monitors and implements departmental budget in keeping with budget guidelines, maintaining acceptable parameters and staffing levels.
- Coordinates orientation of new employees and provides in-service education and continuing education for all staff as deemed appropriate.
- Guarantees efficient and effective completion of project assignments in accordance with standard procedures.
- Recommends and implements solutions, understanding the ramifications for problems within the organization.
- Defines protocol for working with customers and appropriately balances customers needs and resources.
- Determines and monitors expectations and requirements for all projects within team/department.
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to patient population and to administration. Must have the ability work in patient care areas independently under stressful conditions. Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs is required. Continuous standing and walking is required. Exposure to electrical hazardous equipment and potential biohazards exist. This position requires on call responsibilities on weekend and evenings, at times for conversion training and etc. Must have reliable, personal transportation for daily trips to and from facilities. Must also be able to carry equipment in personal automobile between facilities. Meets the System's Transportation requirements.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred. 4 years experience in data communications troubleshooting required.