This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 8955
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21051017242301-Recruitment
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Manages the physician and APP recruitment efforts for specific specialties within the Medical Group. Serves as the subject matter expert for those specialties by partnering with the hiring leaders to set the recruitment strategy, moving the candidates through the process and closing positions in a timely manner while maintaining strong relationships and excelling at candidate/customer management.
- Consults with physician and operations leaders regarding physician & APP staffing demand/needs within assigned specialty and region.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for physician & APP recruitment by providing strategic guidance by serving as a trusted advisor to physician and operations leaders regarding their physician & APP recruitment & retention.
- Sets and executes the search strategy they search strategy for physician & APP positions by
collaborating with sourcing specialist, media specialist and hiring leaders for sourcing strategies which are appealing to candidates and hiring leaders. Provides oversight to the sourcing specialist on the development of the strategies and tactics.
- Manages all phases of the recruitment process as it relates to candidate screening/interviewing, site visit preparation/hosting and candidate follow up by screening and interviewing candidates, discussing opportunities for the best match, presenting qualified candidates to hiring leaders for consideration.
- Advises, customizes, and brings expertise to the candidate experience by engaging them during the screening/interview process to determine what opportunities will be the best match, setting up a well-rounded and informative interview day for the candidate and their significant other (if applicable), and managing follow up after the interview process.
- Assists hiring leaders with offer process by providing following up with candidate and reviewing APP compensation/offers.
- Collaborates with our CCO, hiring leaders, immigration attorneys and candidates regarding any immigration needs.
- Facilitates process for physician and APP internal transfers, promotions and staffing adjustments as directed by leadership.
- Responsible for keeping physician and APP database current with accessible information about candidate and search status.
- Prepares timely recruitment reports and leads recruitment & onboarding meeting with leadership.
- Collaborates with hiring leaders, recruitment leadership and D&I team to execute on strategies identified to increase and promote diversity and inclusion throughout the recruitment process.
- Engages in process improvement by identifying gaps in process, workflow, and/or metrics, participating in work groups and/or leading work groups to address identified gaps.
- Supports physician & APP recruitment manager as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
5 years full-cycle recruitment experience required, preferably with an in-house or executive firm environment