This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 11073
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11141004840504-Administration - Operations
Location: AH Cabarrus Main - 920 Church St N
Collects, evaluates, analyzes and coordinates the review of financial and market-related data.
• Collects, reviews and analyzes competitor data for system management.
• Provides programming support and personal computer expertise for the department as required.
• Prepares projections and analyses of joint ventures, new operations, capital expenses.
• Serves as liaison with outside consultants in related projects.
• Performs analytical reviews, research and other related duties as requested by management.
• Maintains adequate knowledge base of healthcare trends, reimbursement and related regulations.
• Maintains an adequate knowledge of state-of-the-art analytical tools such as microcomputer software and competitor data sources.
• Works under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Maintains a professional image and the confidentiality of all information.
• Manages several projects at one time; Is a self-starter.
Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting for prolonged periods of time utilizing a computer and telephone, and preparing reports and other statistical data. Work requires standing, walking and traveling in personal car to other facilities. Occasionally requires the carrying of up to 20 pounds of materials or equipment. Position also requires the ability to work rapidly and accurately under pressure. Must be able to work in a safe, effective manner, and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in health administration, business, or finance preferred. 1 year of related experience preferred.