Lean Business Leader -Performance Excellence Center
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 11287
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343103-Performance Excellence
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Partners with senior leaders and department leaders to drive breakthrough improvements in operational quality and efficiency. Serves as a mentor and developer of all positions within the department. Emphasis will be placed on Lean Strategy development; the deployment of Lean methodology; change management; and problem solving.
- Supports leadership to implement Lean strategy deployment and process improvement for assigned areas within Atrium. Implements a change management culture to all levels of the assigned organization.
- Leads large scale process improvement and change management implementations using advanced Lean tools and methods.
- Facilitates change through leading by influence
- Coaches mid-level and senior executives on Lean leadership and manages culture change throughout the assigned organization.
- Facilitate strategy development with executive stakeholders.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting reaching. Must lift a minimum of 15 pounds’ shoulder high. Must have intact sense of sight and hearing. Must be mobile within the entire System.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive experience in Lean methods, tools, strategies and philosophies
- 3 to 10 years experience in facilitating Lean Transformation
- Operations management experience
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Significant experience in VSMs and Rapid Improvement Events (Kaizen events), A3 thinking, Managing for Daily Improvement, 5S, Visual Management and Standard Work
- Strong communication (oral and written) and team facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management
- Strong capability in data analytics, and ability to utilize data for problem solving and root cause analysis
- Industrial engineering background strongly preferred