Project Manager II- AH- Weekdays- 8AM-5PM-FT
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 5293
Job Family: Facilities Management
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 81021028341901-Maintenance
Location: Charlotte - 9401 Arrowpoint Blvd
Manages multiple projects of varying size and complexity with a project range of $5M to $10M and low to medium projects complexity (e.g. Low: tenant office renovation vs. high: or suite renovation). Assists leadership in identifying consultants and soliciting proposals for design services, and defines project scope. Manages design consultants requests, monitors schedule for completion of design services, and reviews consultant agreements.
- Works with Operations and Plant Operations to establish project programs and goals, prepares schematic designs, obtains leadership approval, and presents program and schematic design to customer.
- Acts as the System's primary project contact with consultants, coordinates owner's input into the design/documentation process.
- Coordinates project requirements, requests, and schedules with Materials Management, Information Services, Plant Operations and Real Estate departments.
- Consults on proformas, capital budgeting and other design/construction related issues to leadership, staff, and Operations Management Company.
- Reads, interprets, analyzes and critiques design construction drawings and specifications.
- Assists Construction Manager in evaluation of proposed changes which may affect design.
- Requests and monitors schedule for completion of design services and works with Project Assistants in maintaining all project status reports.
- Maintains project status and updates on workflow, budget and schedule by last business day of each month.
- Assists leadership in identifying consultants, solicits proposals for design services, and receives and reviews requests for additional services of the design consultants for project.
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering preferred. 2-5 years construction/project management experience required. Applicable healthcare construction management experience preferred.