Assistant Vice President, Talent Acquisition (Atrium Health Navicent)
This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 10662
Department Name: 51011028342204-Human Resources Administration
Location: AHN - Medical Center - 800 First Street
The AVP, Talent Acquisition will sit in Macon, GA, and work closely with Navicent Health’s Senior Management Team and HR leadership to develop and lead the health system’s talent acquisition support strategy and framework, allowing Navicent Health to attract, engage and retain the talent needed to drive the business strategy. This role will partner with system leadership to design programs and practices which are driven by the Company’s mission, vision and values and long-term business strategy. This position requires on-site work at Navicent Health’s Macon, GA, location.
- Work with Senior Executives and their teams to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy to attract top clinical and non-clinical talent into the organization, ensuring a smooth process and best candidate experience for internal clients and candidates.
- Ensure that the highest quality services are provided, conveying a sense of urgency and understanding of business needs.
- Define new strategies and tactics for identifying, engaging, and hiring the best talent.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies using upcoming recruiting trends like social media, out of state recruiting, etc.
- Develop and sustain SLA’s and feedback mechanism with all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and sustain Key Performing Indicators for talent acquisition teammates
- Build robust talent pipelines that tap into targeted universities, networks, and communities.
- Create an exceptional candidate experience that represents our employee experience.
- Oversee full, life cycle talent acquisition support for nursing, non-clinical and clinical support positions. Direct Talent Acquisition Managers, Talent Acquisition Consultants and HR Associates to successfully drive the recruitment strategy as well as provide efficiency improvements for all processes.
- Serve as the organizational recruiting subject matter expert and consults with internal clients to enhance the talent acquisition experience for all stakeholders.
- Partner with operational leaders to develop and monitor system-wide and division specific Talent Acquisition plans that create an optimized experience for talent and clients.
- Develop and monitors annual budgets that ensure necessary funds to carry out goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintains a scalable, repeatable, and measurable recruitment/staffing process and methodology with managers to ensure hiring goals are met.
- Partner with Strategic Workforce Planning and Hiring Leaders to develop adapted and specific talent acquisition strategies addressing current and upcoming needs
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal and external customers, teammates, etc.
Additional Education, Experience and Certifications
- Proven work experience in Talent Acquisition or similar senior-level HR position; healthcare experience is preferred
- Demonstrate strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrate the ability to attract a diverse talent pool
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems, Applicant Tracking System and Human Resources software
- Excellent working knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-management abilities; ability to coach, guide, mentor and develop people
- Strong knowledge and facility for interpreting and communicating HR analytics
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify needs/issues quickly
- Detail oriented with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, with excellent time management and detail orientation
- Masters’ degree in business administration, HR, organization psychology or related fields required. PhD in the same fields, preferred.
- Minimum 8 years business experience with progressive responsibilities; demonstrated design and implementation of recruiting strategies and building relationship with community organizations (School, Diversity organizations, etc.); minimum 5 years in a leadership position
- Required direct sourcing experience, Internet sourcing experience, familiarity with job boards and social media recruiting, & Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience selling, positioning, and presenting a company, its various departments, divisions, compensation plans, etc. to hiring leaders at every level of an organization.
- Experience working directly with senior business executives in an advisory capacity
- Experience managing vendor relationships and accountability required.
- Prefer Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Certification, PHR, SPHR or certifications relevant to talent acquisition and management that can be leveraged to support critical responsibilities within the role.