HR Consultant II - Learning & Talent Technologies
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 9552
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344016-Training and Development
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Provides consultative services and support for human resource issues and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates. Makes recommendations to leader for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives with guidance from HR leaders and team members. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources for teammates and leaders.
- Serves as subject matter expert on learning and talent management systems and demonstrates the connection between business processes and system enablement. Identifies process efficiency opportunities that can be solved with talent management systems.
- Configures and administers aspects of the learning and talent management system, including maintaining and developing performance forms, and creating and maintaining learning artifacts.
- Leads testing efforts for assigned technology platforms and identifies root cause for system issues. Partners with appropriate resources to resolve in a timely manner.
- Provides end-user support by monitoring and responding to user inquiries within established service level agreements.
- Provides advice and consultation to leaders regarding complex issues for assigned division. Conducts and participates in surveys, prepares internal analyses, develops statistical compilations, cost analyses, internal surveys, and prepares queries.
- Leads and actively participates on project teams in the development and implementation of comprehensive programs and change initiatives.
- Consults with leaders to plan and collect data to assess workplace environment by analyzing employee relations indicators (grievances, teammate engagement survey, turnover, etc.) and recommends programs or actions.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to identify and apply best practices, to recognize recurring issues, problems, and trends that may require a recalibration of human resources policy and practice across the system, and to ensure that assigned division is receiving the highest level of System experience and expertise possible.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the assigned division and provide HR services to strategically drive results with the goal of increasing teammate satisfaction and retention.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. 3 years of related experience required. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Has excellent oral and written communication skills. Has strong computer and customer service skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred. Proficient in PeopleSoft and a similar HRIS preferred.