Systems Engineer - Intermediate - IAS Business Applications (Oracle Cloud)
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7946
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342591-IAS Business Applications
Develops or modifies complex software programming applications. Assists with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and a documentation of programs. Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macros, subroutines and other control modules.
Oracle Cloud experience is required for this role.
- Works with system engineers to maintain performance levels of Unix, Windows95 and NT systems.
- Provides support for all data center activity especially ADSM, Tivoli, and LaserArc tools that reside with the data center.
- Coordinates with data center staff to implement, design, and support all data center applications and systems.
- Interfaces with Operations to ensure procedures are followed, updated and implemented.
- Develops all procedures for ADSM data recovery and sets backup policies.
- Implements, supports and tracks LaserArc applications and helps monitor Tivoli.
- Contributes to team effort by sharing of knowledge, offering assistance, and demonstrating initiative.
- Recommends and implements solutions for problems within the team.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and understand business impact of decisions made to fulfill customer expectations.
- Experience in identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle Fusion Cloud functionality
- Experience in Creating Reports and Analytics using OBIEE and OTBI tools in HCM Cloud BI.
- Experience in Data loading into Oracle HCM Cloud using HCM Data Loader Tool which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, and Salary info.
- Build Custom Security components to Oracle Cloud HCM, which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles
- Experience with building and managing HCM Security Profile, Fast Formula, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Absence Management and SSHR Approvals and System Admin concepts.
- Experience with Workflow's & AME Approval Groups, Approval Process.
- Experience on various RICE Components (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions).
- Experience with updates using HDL and spreadsheet loaders.
- Explain functional / technical issues and solutions to non-technical staff; Write project documentation
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to administration. This position will require high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for callback support on a regular basis. This position requires evenings and weekend hours at times for conversions training, due to schedules. Employee does not have direct patient contact. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred.