EKG technician Atrium Health Stanly PT
Albemarle, NC, United States
Job ID: 9460
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11131005532058-Cardiology
Location: AH Stanly Main - 301 Yadkin St
Performs various non-invasive diagnostic cardiac tests on a daily basis in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the direct supervision of the Nursing Manager.
- Performs ECGs, Holter Monitoring, and Signal Average ECGs.
- Alerts the MD or Nurse of any unusual ECG tracings.
- Responds to Code Blue.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assists with the preparation of patients for Treadmill tests.
- Supports MUSE operations.
Work requires walking, bending, stooping, and standing for long periods of time. Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English is essential. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 50 pounds in handling medical equipment, and supplies. Potential exposure to blood and secretions.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. BCLS required to be complete during initial orientation period. 1 year ECG experience preferred.