Federal Work Study - Office Assistant
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 9456
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Temporary
Department Name: 55511016844656-Federal Work Study
Location: Charlotte - 2110 Water Ridge Pkwy
Assists employees, faculty, students, and others with educational and informational needs. Provides clerical and technical support in keeping with the service orientation of the College.
- Projects a positive and professional attitude toward the student.
- Greets visitors in a couteous and service oriented manner.
- Assist with special functions; orientation and graduation.
- Directs visitors to the appropriate office or team member
- Assists with telephone contacts
- Assists with central communication for the College.
- Maintains accurate information relating to room scheduling.
Environment is climate controlled with occasional exposure to inclement weather. Must be able to push/pull and lift weights up to 50 pounds. Visual and auditory acuity within normal limits or corrected Finger dexterity required for use of computers, typewriters, phones and adding machines.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Must be a currently enrolled Cabarrus College of Health Sciences student in good standing. Must project a positive image for the College.