Intermediate Application Specialist - IAS Revenue Cycle Applications
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7465
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342554-IAS Revenue Cycle Applications
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Interacts with various IS and System groups to determine appropriate computer-related solutions to business problems. Monitors and audits the use and performance of financial and information systems.
- Assists with the development and coordination of IS projects, system training, educational tools and materials. May conduct training classes for most levels of System applications.
- Analyzes Management Information. Compiles KPI reports, Monthly reports, class evaluations and reports as requested for management review.
- Consults with Information Services staff to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the system.
- Develops and maintains project schedules.
- Coordinates with vendors on billing issues, product deliveries and customer inquiries.
- Evaluates work flow and procedures and makes recommendations to improve communication and efficiency.
- Records journal entries, audits bills we receive, researches GL issues and develops complex spreadsheets for analysis of billing data.
- Establishes training schedules, registers employees and is responsible for all logistics issues at the CTC. Professional trainer with experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & other tools which enable the creation of online training content & eLearnings.
- The Cogito principal trainer is responsible for coordinating Cogito training workgroups, working with Business Analysts, & Business Intelligence Developers to develop & modify organization-specific reporting in Epic and advanced reporting in Epic courses for managers & power users
- Ensure reporting content in other courses is appropriate for the audience attending
- Modify the Cogito quick start guides to match the organization's workflows & report setup
- Create content as needed for SlicerDicer Deliver Reporting & Advanced Reporting courses
- Facilitate post-live refresher training for power users
- Responsible for the success of training for Cogito
- Coordinate with the reporting team to develop & deliver reporting guides
- Document & train new functionality with upgrades
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to administration. This position will require a high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for callback support on a regular basis, due to schedules, extensive evening and weekend hours may be required at times for conversions, training. Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred. Formal training in a variety of information systems technologies is preferred, including desktop applications such as MS Office Suite, Operating Systems (Windows 10) and healthcare applications. Experience with telecommunications networks and/or call accounting systems is preferred. Candidates with primarily an educational background should have information systems or business-related internships or part time employment experiences. Applicants with prior Epic experience a plus.