Project Coordinator - AHEC - FT Days
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7693
Job Family: Education, Training & Development
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 55521008244001-Continuing Medical Education
Location: APC - 5039 Airport Center Pkwy
Coordinates the planning, implementation, and evaluation of all one-time continuing medical education activities.
- Interprets CME policy related to the ACCME accreditation process.
- Evaluates CME credit applications submitted by medical professionals/organizations for compliance with ACCME Essentials and Standards.
- Collects and analyzes data and prepares reports.
- Arranges venue, faculty and staff travel, entertainment, exhibits, etc. for CME activities.
- Coordinates the design, printing and distribution of brochures/printed materials associated with events and provides on-site registration and general logistic support.
- Maintains detailed accounting system for each CME activity.
Works in an office, auditorium or classroom setting. Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. Moderate lifting, walking, sitting and standing for long periods of time.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Administrative job experience preferred. Computer skills required. Excellent communication, organizational, coordination, and problem solving skills required.