Director - Contact Center (Telehealth)
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 9843
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21101017240504-Administration - Operations
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Oversees operational efficiency of the medical contact center. Provides leadership and management of all clerical team members while also supporting technological functions of the department, including telephony, CRM and service line specific databases for population management, service standards and volumes.
- Ensures operational efficiencies of 700+ service lines supporting majority of the System's initiatives while also supporting external partnerships.
- Monitors FTE resource allocations to ensure adequate support for all service lines and new projects; growth compared to budget constraints
- Oversees QA program to promote quality standards and benchmarks while ensuring team members are held accountable for excellent work and quality service
- Oversees the management and execution of new service line implementations and projects supporting the System across many continuums.
- Strengthens partnerships with nursing team members to promote cohesive workflows and call management; overall purpose of our medical contact center
- Manages inbound and outbound call services promoting care management, patient placement, marketing automation/delivery, complaint management, afterhours support including triage, community resource lines and navigation
- Engages with technology advocates in order to enhance patient access through virtual visits, live chat, telephony, eHealth, MyCarolinas support and 24/7 appointment access
- Promotes successes within industry conference settings to set trends and benchmarks for related areas of growth and performance based metrics
Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 20 pounds. Works in office setting, prolonged periods of sitting, utilizing computer and phone is required; repetitive wrist motion, requires frequent verbal and written communication in English. Works in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Management experience required. Customer service or medical call center management experience highly preferred. Must be service oriented and able to work with people and teams in organized groups to achieve strategic goals. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.