Staff Assistant - Atrium Health
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 9362
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011036632484-Hematology / Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic - LCI
Location: LCI - 1021 Morehead Medical Dr
Performs secretarial and general office work essential to designated area(s) to support the Assistant Vice President, Executive Director, Director, Nurse Manager and Practice Manager.
- Provides clerical support for designated department: fax, copy, file, type, maintain/order for appropriate departmental inventory.
- Answers phone, screen calls, takes message, and forwards to appropriate person.
- Handles and distributes office mail.
- Distributes work assignments to appropriate inpatient staff by setting up charts from computer reports.
- Schedules interpreter services for inpatients through internal interpreters or external interpreter services.
- Creates and maintains reports regarding case counts.
Work requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to occasionally lift articles 20-50 pounds. Work is subject to heavy volume and frequent interruptions. Intact sight and hearing with or without devices required. Performs under fast-paced office conditions.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of 1 year secretarial experience required.