Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7246
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 33011017232911-Occupational Health
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite YOU to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our On-Site Care team in Pageland, SC.
We are currently seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team at employer based sites in South Carolina.
Details of position and qualified candidate:
• Schedule: Mondays and Thursday- No weekends, no holidays.
• Hours: 12p – 4p
• Location: CM Tucker in Pageland, SC
• Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 6-month old-seniors.
• Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases
• Experience: Minimum of 4 years of experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
• Must be tech savvy and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.