Development Officer - Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 745361
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: On Call
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11141004844402-Foundation
Location: AH Cabarrus Main - 920 Church St N
Participates in a wide range of the System's Foundation grants and contracts activities, researches and develops potential funding sources, supports government relations activities and advances special project activities as assigned.
- Supports a wide range of Grants and Contracts activities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of organizational processes and procedures to encourage and support successful applications for external funding in support of programs and projects.
- Maintains appropriate contacts with the System's researchers, program directors, and others seeking external funding.
- Conducts research for appropriate external funding sources and proposals as needed.
- Assists in conceptualizing and writing grant and contract proposals.
- Assists in developing and maintaining relationships with various governmental, private, public and corporate funding sources.
- Supports and coordinates the government relations activities of the Foundation.
- Acts as a liaison with external and internal contacts, facilitating communication with retained counsel and government representatives.
- Assists with development of white papers, proposals, and supporting documentation for use in government related activities.
Must be able to easily negotiate main campus and other System facilities. Frequent movement among campus building and facilities is part of normal daily function. Required to work in a variety of locations and under varied conditions.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required.