Senior Admin Analyst - IAS mHealth Management
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7878
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342451-IAS mHealth Management
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Interacts with various IS and System groups to determine appropriate computer-related solutions to business problems. Monitors and audits the use and performance of financial and information systems.
- Leads the development and coordination of IS projects, system training, educational tools and materials. May conduct advanced training classes on all applications.
- Analyzes Management Information. Compiles KPI reports, Monthly reports, class evaluations and access database reports as requested for management review.
- Provides consultative, technical and staff support as needed to standing strategic decision making committees.
- Evaluates software and vendor credentials for major application replacement initiatives. Acts as a liaison between the System and vendors.
- Participates in various monthly communications meetings and assists in editing IS publications.
- Develops and implements process improvement initiatives within IS.
- Maintains IS operating and capital budgets. Prepares IS related journal entries for the month end closing process.
- Answers question from IS Management concerning variances on performance reports
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to administration. This position requires a high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for callback support on a regular basis, due to schedules, extensive evening and weekend hours may be required at times for conversions, training. Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred. Formal training in a variety of information systems technologies is preferred, including desktop applications such as MS Office Suite, Operating Systems (Windows 95, NT, 2000, XP), databases (Access, Oracle, Sybase), programming languages(C++), Visual Basic, accounting and healthcare applications. Experience with telecommunications networks and/or call accounting systems is preferred. Candidates with primarily an educational background should have information systems or business-related internships or part time employment experiences.