Senior Marketing Specialist
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 8308
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341702-Marketing
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Assists with developing measurable, data-driven marketing and communication initiatives and coordinates activities to drive growth for Atrium Health services among target audiences.
- Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Marketing, Communications and Consumer team; coordinates and executes enterprise-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
- In collaboration with the Manager(s) and other department leadership, uses research and insights to develop measurable programs aligned to business goals that focus on driving awareness, consideration, selection, and advocacy among target audiences.
- Utilizes data, both internal and external to identify trends affecting projects and Atrium Health; develops appropriate action plans.
- Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and contributes to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
- Actively supports a culture of teamwork, collaboration, learning, innovation and accountability across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
- Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement; contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
- Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Establishes and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholder audiences, including, but not limited to, community members, patients, clinical and nonclinical employees, volunteers, and others.
Works primarily in a remote capacity. Some on-site work required. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Educational and Experience
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum 3 years’ experience required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
- Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
Related office equipment and supplies.