Senior Marketing Strategist
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 8192
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341702-Marketing
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Plans and strategically designs measurable, data-driven enterprise-wide marketing and communications plans, initiatives and programs that drive growth for Atrium Health among target audiences. Manages multiple projects, exhibits strong decision-making skills and effectively sets priorities.
- Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Marketing, Communications and Consumer team, coordinating and executing enterprise-wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Collaborates with the Director(s) and other department leadership, uses research and insights to strategic plans and programs aligned to business goals that focus on driving awareness, consideration, selection and advocacy among target audiences.
- Develops strategies and programs that are measurable in design and metric in execution.
- Understands enterprise strategic plan and aligns projects /programs /campaigns /activities accordingly
- Manages multiple projects independently, drafts recommendations, customizes processes/outputs to audience.
- Organizes and writes major project deliverables with accuracy and clarity; presents complex concepts and analytical results.
- Helps to foster a culture of teamwork, learning, innovation and accountability.
- Exhibits timely decision making skills and effective priority setting.
- Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Independently manages budget.
- Helps enforce and manage the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
Works primarily in a remote capacity. Some on-site work required. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree degree in a related field such as marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or business is required. Master's preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience required, with 7 years of experience strongly preferred. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
- Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
General office equipment and supplies