This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7637
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 33041049933184-Personal Care Management
Location: SouthPark - 4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy
The Clinic Director is responsible for the direct oversight of our continued growth in our Perspective Health & Wellness Adult Concierge and Executive Health Clinics along with the Donor Program. Responsible for providing leadership and direction for the daily operations of 3 sites. Acts as a liaison between administration, staff, providers, and various partnering departments.erves in the role of community or public representative for the practices and is responsible for interfacing with the community served by the practices.
- Partners with the AVP, Medical Director, and support department leaderships to collaborate and execute on any pertinent work in a timely fashion
- Oversees the daily operations of the clinical and clerical teams at the various practices/programs listed above
- Assists in the general preparation of clinic budget and is responsible to operate within the budgeted guidelines
- Coordinates the marketing activities for each assigned practice
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the monthly staff and operational meeting materials in a timely fashion
- Drives to completion the achievement of the practice sites quality, access, growth, patient satisfaction, and employee and provider engagement goals
- Maintains competency in the application of the principles of management, promote a safe environment, and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe and consistent manner.
- Assists in the general preparation of clinic budget and is responsible to operate within budgeted guidelines. Responsible for all financial data, billing, insurance filing, disbursements, month end statistics, and monthly variance reports. Reviews clinic functions and makes recommendations for reduced overhead, cost savings and enhanced revenue.
- Provides recruiting oversight and is responsible for ensuring staff are trained on new regulations and new requirements.
- Completes and ensures completion of evaluations on all staff in a timely fashion and ensures adequate job descriptions, policies and procedures are established and updated as needed. Promotes education growth and development of the staff.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of the medical records, including updating of policies and procedures as necessary. Ensures proper handling of medical records in accordance with regulatory requirements and patient information requests.
- Coordinates the marketing activities for the assigned practices in the role of community or public representative.
Requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, and reaching. Must be mobile in function in all areas of clinic if needed. Must be able to lift 50 pounds shoulder high. Must be able to write and speak English in clear grammatically correct manner, with in tact sense of sight and hearing. Must have finger dexterity to operate computer and calculator. Must be able to respond quickly in stressful situations.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Administration; Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred. 3 years management experience in physician office setting, outpatient or community-based clinic required.