Dean - Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7036
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 55511016844259-Student Services
Location: Charlotte - 2110 Water Ridge Pkwy
Provides leadership and is accountable for the organization, administration, supervision, and evaluation of the student services areas of the college.
- Manages student services personnel for the most efficient and effective operation of the department and college.
- Directs and participates in the efforts and activities of assigned committees, task forces, and work groups.
- Uses reliable data to project space, personnel, equipment, technology, financial, and other resource needs.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to create and revise policies and procedures effecting areas of responsibility.
- Assures compliance with policies and procedures within assigned areas of responsibility. Serves as College's grievance officer for non-academic appeals, violations of student Code of Conduct, and disability accommodations.
- Interprets, implements, and ensures compliance of contractual obligations, new or revised state and federal rules and regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Utilizes a broad-based ongoing, integrated system of planning, evaluation and evidenced based decision-making to improve the student service areas of the College.
Must be able to work in an office environment and stand and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift and move 30 pounds and operate office equipment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Master's Degree in Student Services or related field required. Minimum of 3 years of experience in higher education leadership required.