Manager ERP Organizational Change Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 5422
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342591-IAS Business Applications
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Manages applications systems analysis and programming activities for a group or section. Establishes and implements new or revised applications systems and programs. Consults with personnel in other information systems sections to coordinate activities.
Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of change management in the SaaS cloud world, especially with ERP cloud implementation and/or digital transformation.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities of the applications systems and programming section.
- Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements. Assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities, reviews and evaluates their work, and prepares performance reports.
- Focuses on packaged systems for solutions to business unit resolutions. Develops work plans accurately estimating tasks, setting budgets, completing through ETC's.
- Leads multiple projects in all aspects of information systems lifecycle (information planning, business requirements definition, implementation, productions support).
- Manages review meetings with user committee(s) to assist in establishing Project priorities. Guarantees efficient and effective completion of project assignments in accordance with standard procedures. Manages training when applicable.
- Provides accurate and timely recording of time against tasks assigned. Assures subordinates time is accurate and recorded properly.
- Apply Atrium Health change management methodology to plan and execute change management activities to drive sustained adoption of and associate success resulting from the changes
- Analyze present-state, develop future-state approaches/requirements and facilitate implementation of solutions
- Develop and manage project strategies and plans for moving people forward, including stakeholder assessment, communication plans, leadership alignment, organization transition, change impacts, risks, status, high level milestones, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Oversee project team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition
- Define and monitor change/operational readiness, adoption and success metrics
- Collaborate with teams, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to ensure ongoing alignment with approach, timing, processes, and deliverables
- Complete deliverables on-time with a high-level of quality
- Communicate progress and/or issues; assure appropriate stakeholders are engaged and that issues are vetted in a timely manner
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings
- Serve as a passionate advocate of guiding our people to lead, thrive and succeed through the changes
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. This position is subject to high-level visibility through verbal and written communications with senior hospital management, associated project deadlines, personnel evaluation, and counseling. Must be available for on-call support on a regular basis. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred. Must have formal training in Information Systems Technology, Desktop applications, Software Development packages, programming languages, SQR, Crystal, Unix AIX. Candidates with primarily an educational background should have information systems employment experience of 4 years with the information systems technology mentioned above is preferred. Must be a service-oriented, team player. Must have experience in Health Care Industry minimum 2 years. Communicates proactively, cooperatively and constructively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in business technology
- 5+ years of proven experience with the discipline, methodology, and practices of organizational change management program design and successful implementation on the “people-side” of change
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Project management and project lifecycle experience and expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, SharePoint, MS Project (or similar Project Management tool), MS Teams, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Change Management Professional and/or Project Management certification
- Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology