Strategic Projects Manager
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 5488
Job Family: Professional Services
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Temporary
Department Name: 25321017230011-Emergency Medicine
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project.
- Manages the assigned project and key deliverables
- Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
- Communicates on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines as required
- Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome, and prospective projects
- Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
- Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings
- Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities, and ethical business practice
- Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project Manages project financials
Will work in office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.