This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 7130
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12011053130002-Emergency Department - Pediatric
RN Cllinical Nurse Lead
Childrens' Emergency Center
Provides leadership to the health care team with an emphasis on coordination of patient care and throughput of patients. Demonstrates technical and clinical competence, and serves as clinical resource person and role model for staff. Facilitates the development of safe/effective plans through early identification of patient needs and resources. Anticipate medical/psychosocial needs in high risk patients. Facilitate appropriate clinical pathways and plans of care. Participate in daily rounds on all patients with a focus on discharge planning. Serves as charge nurse and operational leader for patient flow when not in administrative role. Assures that patient and caregivers are aware of the patient care plan and anticipated day of discharge. Responds to customer concerns or complaints timely. Alerts physicians of cases needing review and/or discussion.
1. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
2. Experience: None required
3. Certification/License/Registration: Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing
4. Position Titles and Number Supervised: RNs, LPNs, Clinical Technicians and Unit Secretarys.
5. Special Training/Skills: Must have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to think analytically and work independently and as part of a team