Maintenance Technical Assistant -Atrium Health-CMC Main- Mon-Fri-7AM-3:30PM-FT
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 6981
Job Family: Maintenance Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011005040526-Administration-Plant Operation and Maintenance
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Under general supervision, this position provides technical support to the Plant Operations and Maintenance Department (POM) by performing assigned projects, producing technical documentation and analysis, and maintaining appropriate reporting. This position is also responsible for assisting the administrative staff of POM.
- Coordinates the collection, processing and analysis of data as appropriate for job specific requirements related to maintenance management and regulatory reporting.
- Implements and oversees special technical projects as assigned by POM Management.
- Provides regularly scheduled reporting for department/facility.
- Performs as a technical liaison between POM and other Corporate Operations departments.
- Maintains all compliance documentation for life safety/Environment of Care as required by TJC/DHSR/CMS at assign locations.
- Represents facility on corporate councils, committees, task groups as appropriate/assigned.
- Functions as departmental Asset Inventory Professional (AIP) for department/facility.
- May perform maintenance work consistent with mechanic I or II job requirements. May manage facility above ceiling, red tag, and hot work permit programs.
Works out of an office in the Maintenance Department. Works on all building floors and grounds of Atrium Health facilities; including travel to System facilities and affiliates. Desk work, presentation in shop areas and classrooms, inspections of mechanical areas. Some personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required. Required to lift items up to 50 lbs. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Associates Degree in a related technical field, or equivalent required. Computer skills required. Knowledge of Computerized maintenance management systems and document tracking/filing software. Knowledge of related NFPA codes and TJC/DHSR/CMS document requirements.