This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7053
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342584-Information Services Training Center
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Designs, codes, configures, retrieves, analyzes, and distributes reports.
• Coordinates Epic training and other simulation ensuring performance to customer expectation by ensuring that both the training room, training equipment, and training simulation materials are procured, available, and ready.
• Assists with establishing training schedules. Schedules and enrolls teammates for classes.
• Maintains attendance and performance records.
• Coordinates and triages scheduling and rescheduling requests.
• Assists with course evaluation by compiling results for management review.
• Conducts and leads training simulations.
• Monitors and ensures training supplies are available by coordinating training material distribution.
• Coordinates the copying, binding, and storage of training materials, exercises, evaluation forms, and other documents for classes.
Frequent interruption and shifting of priority. Schedule flexibility with overtime occasionally required depending on constant shifting project requirements. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to lift objects that weigh 35 or more pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related job field preferred. Formal training in a variety of information systems technologies is desirable, including Microsoft applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, etc. and healthcare applications. Report writing software experience preferred. Experience in Microsoft Office, databases, Software Development packages, programming languages, SQR, Crystal, Unix and AIX. Experience in an educational background should have Information Systems or Business-Related internships or Part-time employment experiences. Two years work experience with IS Technology preferred. Health care industry experience preferred.