Assistant Vice President - Contact Center Management
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 6844
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21011017240501-Administration
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Assists with the development and management of central services. Works with Practices, Physicians, Executive leaders, and System partners with new and established improvement strategies by providing leadership, guidance, and direction in achieving outcomes consistent with mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives. Assists with centralized implementations, tracking and reporting. Implements strategy and supports a constructive relationship with all stakeholders through effective communication and diplomacy. The AVP manages by objective, reports by exception and works with a keen eye to clinical and financial excellence in the stewardship entrusted to them.
Experience managing large contact centers is strongly preferred.
- Provides programmatic support services to the Medical Group for central services including: strategic system program development and daily management of contact centers, data collection and analysis, problem solving and conflict resolution, relationship management and process evaluation and improvement.
- Understands and applies the management information, concepts and principles necessary to address a broad range of medical practice tasks and situations in the following domains, Financial Management, Telephony Management and Reporting, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resource Management, Governance and Organizational Dynamics, Planning and Marketing, Information Management, Risk Management and Business and Clinical Operations.
- Recommend knowledge-based solutions and courses of action that will promote quality improvement.
- Integrates and coordinates operations and optimal resource management between multiple locations.
- Organizes and manages human and physical resources to achieve input, buy-in, and optimal performance and efficiency.
- Effective communication with all teams and stakeholders for the highest transparency and to instill trust and reliability with daily operations.
- Supervises daily operations of multiple practices through on-site practice managers.
- Assesses, plans, coordinates, and evaluates the clinical and operational functions of the practices in their divisions to ensure high quality, cost effective health care is provided by an educated and competent staff.
Work requires lifting and moving reports and notebooks weighing up to 10 pounds. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. May experience prolonged periods of sitting utilizing the computer to read reports, 10-key calculator and answering the telephone.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required; MBA/MHA or relevant graduate degree preferred. Minimum of 10 years of effective/operation group practice management experience. Experience working with an integrated delivery system is highly desirable.
Candidates with experience managing large contact centers will be prioritized.