Coordinator - Fleet Maintenance Operations-AH- Charlotte-FT- Variable Shift-
This job posting is no longer active.
Date Posted: Apr 14, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 5343
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 47331020243403-Fleet Services
Location: Charlotte - 3311 Beam Rd
Plans, directs, evaluates, oversees, organized, supervised and coordinates the activities and operations of the ground fleet/Mobile Medicine (MM); consisting of equipment, fleet maintenance and procurement. Develops and implements short and long-term goals and objectives for administration; manages assigned service contracts; develops annual budgets; coordinates assigned activities with other departments and outside agencies; and provides administrative support.
- Manages daily operations of the MM fleet, including; powered and towable assets. Both emergency and non-emergency patient and crew ground fleet MM assets
- Manages fleet management program including acquisition, utilization, repair and replacement of vehicle and equipment fleet, and coordinating vehicle Safety Inspections and registration renewals.
- Works with leadership to implement an ongoing preventative maintenance program from all ground fleet.
- Reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with team members to identify and solve problems; including safety policies, procedures and emergency response plan/PAIP.
- Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommends within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
- Assures compliance with regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Completes assigned projects.
Travels Extended periods of sitting, and/or standing, must be able to walk comfortably up to two miles, must be able to push or pull boxes with loads up to 500 pounds and lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Major activities may require the need to work under strict time pressures. Must be able to write and speak with clarity and accuracy. May operate small, medium and large vehicles.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred. Valid North/South Carolina Driver’s license with Commercial Driver's License (CDL) endorsement with no moving violations in the last 3 years required. Completes the 4-hour Defensive Driving Course and emergency vehicle operator course or equivalent required. Experience with word processing and spreadsheets required.