This job posting is no longer active.
Huntersville, NC, United States
Job ID: 5060
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25451065932221-Dermatology
Atrium Health Dermatology is actively seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join our practice in Huntersville, NC and Concord, NC.
• Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
• RN and CMA staff
• Opportunity for Mohs lab on site
• No call required (After-hours call answering service)
• Excellent medical community and referral region reputation
The physician is a patient-centered, system-oriented teammate who manages the care of all patients within their primary practice/clinical setting. The physician leads an interdisciplinary team to perform assigned clinical duties, while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Atrium Health, supporting our mission, vision, and values.
• Performs medical history, physical examinations, routine assessments and determines treatment plan for patients.
• Documents all patient encounters, records observations, interventions, and actions in a timely and medically appropriate manner on the patient's medical record
• Acts as a patient and family advocate for the population served
• Participates in continuous quality improvement priorities, service delivery processes and service excellence initiatives
• Adheres to access and productivity policies and protocols to ensure that patients’ access to convenient care is optimized
• Adheres to standards and care protocols to deliver appropriate, innovative, and cost-effective care management in-person and virtually
• Actively and regularly participates in the assigned meetings/committees
• Models Atrium Health Core Values
• Adheres to Medical Group Minimum Work Standards