Lincolnton, NC, United States
Job ID: 2784
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25101046733312-Pulmonology
Atrium Health is recruiting a BC/BE Pulmonologist and Intensivist for a position at Atrium Health Pulmonology & Sleep at Lincoln and Denver. Specific fellowship training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is required.
• BC/BE in Pulmonology and Critical Care
• BC/BE in Sleep Medicine optional
• Join established growing practice with 1 physician
• Provide outpatient services at the Lincoln & Denver offices
• Provide inpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care consultative service at Atrium Health Lincoln
• Provide Pulmonary procedural support (bronchoscopy and thoracentesis)
• Work closely with our established Hospitalist team for inpatient care
• Ability to develop areas of interest with emerging growth within the healthcare enterprise
• Part of a large group of Pulmonary and Critical Care providers (> 70 physicians and > 50 APPs) throughout the Greater Charlotte region
Atrium Health Pulmonology & Sleep at Lincoln is located on the Atrium Health Lincoln campus which is a 101-bed hospital and multiple medical office buildings. The campus includes easy access to the following specialists: Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Heme/Onc, Neurology, OBGYN, Orthopedics, and Urology.
Lincoln and Denver are located 35 minutes from Charlotte International Airport, located 1 hour from Asheville, NC. Lincoln is a small city outside of the Charlotte metro area, on the west side of Lake Norman. It has a great school system, easy lake access and is near Charlotte, Davidson and Huntersville.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.