Systems Engineer Specialist – Website Content Editor
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 4481
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342421-IAS eHealth
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Serves as a content manager and editor within the SiteCore platform and publishes updates to website in support of organizational initiatives.
- Acts as a solution architect for SiteCore and collaborates with business users to understand their problems and implement solutions; uses broad knowledge and problem-solving ability to document customer requirements and design and implement solutions.
- Capable of designing and implementing data integrations between SiteCore and other solutions
- Recognizes the appropriate role of SiteCore as a component within consumer journeys and technical stacks, and designs solutions that play to system strengths.
- Manages and communicates project status.
- Provides support for SiteCore solutions
- Provides responsive support to the application development and operational activities of the Information Services department.
- Understands information architecture, site content and layout, and data hierarchy
- Uses content editor in Sitecore to access websites, web pages and content to make require updates
- Tracks requests for changes
- Reports system performance, makes recommendations, and takes appropriate action to insure the best performance
- Develops and maintain testing mechanism to verify capabilities of incoming Software/Hardware releases to insure viability before go-live.
- Advises staff on proper data administration and program design to improve capabilities of existing programs and systems.
- Manages all aspects of projects including budget development, scope definition, time line preparation, resource estimation and management, and status reporting. Plans projects using standard System methods to develop manpower and cost estimates.
- Supports the System Engineers and IS Management from a technical perspective.
- Supports Technology applications such as load testing, software distribution, monitoring, and job scheduling packages
This position is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to Administration. Work duties will require high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for call-back support on a regular basis. Work requires during conversions and/or training extensive evening and weekend hours. Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or job related field preferred. 5-7 years experience managing and maintain web content. Experience and expertise with Sitecore preferred.