Date Posted: Mar 25, 2021
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 4107
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25491024932352-Endocrinology
Location: Concord - 1085 NE Gateway Ct NE
NorthEast Endocrinology is currently seeking Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their growing practice in Concord, NC – just 25 minutes north of Uptown Charlotte.
NorthEast Endocrinology is a mile from the campus of Carolinas Medical Center - NorthEast, a 457-bed hospital with an extensive inpatient and outpatient network that services the residents of multiple counties.
· Join current team of 5 physicians
· Office hours 8 am – 5 pm
· Shared call schedule
· Excellent medical community and referral region reputation
· Endocrinology experience preferred
· Graduation from an accredited NP or PA program. Current license to practice as a NP or PA in North Carolina.
· Nurse practitioners are required to have a master’s degree or doctorate in nursing practice. Certification as an FNP from a nationally recognized certifying body required.
· Physician Assistants with master’s degree and certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred.
Concord, North Carolina offers a very affordable cost of living, strong schools in both the public and private sector, and sits conveniently within equal distance between the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC and the beautiful Atlantic coast. The practice is located in the center of Concord with direct access to UNC Charlotte, Concord Mills, Charlotte Motor Speedway and a quick drive to the Charlotte Douglas International airport.