Lead Material Associate/Atrium Health/3rd Shift-10:30PM-7;00AM/ Rotating Weekends
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 4105
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343018-Materials Management Operations Support Services
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Receives, stores, and issues supplies, including identification, counting and processing issued supply documents. Assists leadership by performing routine functions necessary in the issuance of storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar related activities.
- Processes transactions as a result of the receiving of physical goods from suppliers, or returned goods from customer departments, or system reports prompting execution, such as stock replenishments or the filling of customer orders.
- Transports and stores all goods in a safe manner to prevent damage to the goods.
- Reviews and verify all documentation used throughout the process to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.
- Maintains a clean and orderly storage facility.
- Maintains records of packing slips, receiving reports and chain of custody reports of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to teammates as needed.
- Lead shift activities in the absence of the supervisor
- Trains new teammates to the standard operating procedures. Monitors and reports their progress to the supervisor.
- Resolves basic problems as incurred using system tools and/or standard operating procedures.
- Creates and distributes the daily reports as requested by the supervisor.
Daily activities will require standing, bending, stooping, and sitting. Must be able to lift up to 44 pounds. Must be able to push or pull up to 500 pounds. Warehouse
environment – exposure to hot and cold air temperatures, occasional high noise levels,and dust.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED or a minimum of 3 years of experience in a leader role in a warehousing or distribution center environment in another industry required. 2 years of warehousing /distribution center experience as a Material Associate is preferred. Expert user of warehouse management systems. Use of Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook preferred. Department may require valid NC or SC Driver’s license.
Patient Population Served Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstratesthe skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
- Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user IDand password.Machines, Tools, and Equipment Bar Code Scanner, Telephone, Fax machine, Scanner, Copy Machine, Printer, PalletJack and motorized dock leveler.