Date Posted: Mar 19, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 4276
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343018-Materials Management Operations Support Services
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Receives, stores and issues supplies, including identification, counts and processes issued supply documents. Performs routine functions necessary in the issue of storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar related activities.
• Processes transactions accurately and timely as a result of the receiving of physical goods from suppliers, or returned goods from customer departments, stock
replenishments or the filling of customer orders.
• Executes transactions inside the management system, and utilizes both PC and RF scanner technologies to process transactions accurately.
• Reviews and verifies all documentation used throughout the process to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.
• Operates all powered and non-powered equipment in a safe manner and transports and stores all goods in a safe manner to prevent damage to the goods.
• Supervises the receiving and distribution of equipment and supplies.
• Ensures that equipment and supplies are handled, stored and maintained in secure environment.
• Removes non-functional equipment and supplies from service and reports problems to the proper department(s) for corrective action.
• Inspects working and storage areas and ensures clean and orderly conditions.
• Works safely; complies with all department, CHS and OSHA safety regulations, as well as performs good housekeeping.
• Completes and submits daily the inspection checklist when using any powered piece of equipment (if required by department).
Ability to work in the patient care areas independently, often under stressful conditions. Ability to support multiple function areas during the shift. Requires lengthy periods of standing and walking. Frequently requires sitting, stooping and stretching to perform job
duties. Requires frequent pushing and/or pulling of equipment and supplies. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Ability to attend to several stimuli simultaneously. Ability to maintain emotional stability under stress.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Equivalent and related work experience preferred. Depending on facility, position may require a valid driver's license (no
violations in last 3 years).
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
• Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
• Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
• Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized accessto PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment Picker, forklift, pallet jack, motorized lifts, dock levelers, telephone and computer